Goal for the Course: Attendees will be provided with a thorough update on esthetic materials and methods.
Course Details: This presentation will cover many of the current “hot topics” in esthetics, dental ceramics and digital dentistry.
- Integrating visual and digital shade taking
- The materials and clinical indications for use of conservative (minimal or no-preparation) techniques for anterior bonded porcelain restorations
- Clinical indications for more aggressive porcelain veneer situations where mostly dentin is exposed
- Clinical indications, materials, and techniques for Inlays and Onlays
- Clinical situations and materials when a crown is indicated
- Zirconia based ceramics — problem solving porcelain chipping
- State of the art Adhesion, Cements and cementation
- New universal adhesive data review
- Immediate dentin sealing with universal adhesives
Continuing Education Credits: 5 hours of CE will be issued.
To Register: Complete the Registration Form and mail with your payment to CAIDT, c/o Maureen Radecki, Administrator, 2258 Newport Lane, Geneva, IL 60134. Registration deadline is Friday, October 7, 2016.