CAIDT Invites You to Participate in a Reconstructive Update
Save the Date for this unique opportunity!
Update on Reconstructive Dentistry With Special Emphasis on the Rehabilitation of the Compromised Anterior Dentition presented by Dr. Urs Belser of Switzerland
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Medinah Country Club, Medina, IL
(includes continental breakfast and lunch)
Contact: CAIDT.SC@gmail.com or Maureen Emma Radeck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Five hours of continuing education credits will be issued.
The focus of this presentation will be on treatment of broken-down teeth or edentulous jaw segments:
– treatment planning principles will be introduced
– includes reconstructive therapy criterea
– current associated controversial issues will be addressed
– practical solutions will be provided
– receive step by step instruction throughout
Contact: Maureen Emma Radeck (email@example.com) P: 630-408-4676
F: 630-232-4240 to Register