Holistic Medicine for the 21st Century with David Brownstein, M.D.
Date: Friday, October 9, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m. registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. seminar
4:00 p.m. cocktail hour
Location: Medinah Country Club, 6N001 Medinah Rd., Medinah, IL
Registration: $425 non-CAIDT Member*
$95 Staff attending with dentist
Includes Continental breakfast, lunch, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres following presentation
Deadline: Friday, October 2, 2015
This lecture will inform the attendee about which natural therapies are effective and why drug therapies are associated with so many adverse effects.
Topics covered will include:
- Why the most commonly prescribed drug in the U.S. should be pulled from the market
- How to understand basic statistics in scientific articles
- The importance of optimizing thyroid function
- Why over 96% of Americans are deficient in iodine
- What is driving the breast cancer epidemic
- The importance of maintaining adequate salt intake
- Why mercury and fluoride toxicities are so prevalent and what to do about it
- Which vitamins and minerals are critical for health
Continuing Education Credits:
Certificates indicating 5 hours of CE credits will be issued.
Complete the Registration Form (Brownstein) and mail with your payment to CAIDT, c/o Maureen Radecki, Administrator, 2258 Newport Lane, Geneva, IL 60134. Registration deadline is Friday, October 2, 2015.